Pages visibles sur liens
Caution for self-medication:
The author of this website does not belong to the medical profession and the information given on this website is not a medical opinion. The recommended methods should not replace medical treatment prescribed by your doctor, for any health problems please consult with your doctor first and foremost. The use of the techniques described in iraisemyhealth.info are the sole responsibility of the person who chooses to practice them, deciding to act for one's own health. It is also your responsibility to ensure your health is compatible with the implementation of the presented techniques, that only a doctor can guarantee and when in doubt, to abstain.
Caution for liver cleansing:
- Some, like me, spend a bad night the night they take the oil mixture (disturbed sleep) and are nauseous the next morning. See my comments in page https://www.iraisemyhealth.info/results-of-my-liver-cleanses.html
- Some people vomit the oil mixture in a few hours. This happens when the liver is congested and that the body cannot cope with this massive lipid influx because of a lack of bile to treat it. This usually disappears after a few liver cleanings, when the liver increases its production of bile. Vomiting oil after an hour does not thwarts the success of the maneuver.
- I've read in the testimonial of a Belgian naturopath, the case of a person who made a vasovagal reaction, when she rose from the bed during the night to use the bathroom, the night when she took the potion of oil. Whether linked or not to the liver cleanse, prudence recommends to be accompanied, or walk on all fours, to avoid falling in such cases.
Below are the main contraindications for liver cleansing, data by Andreas Moritz. For each case below, and others, A. Moritz gives various explanations and nuances, please refer to his book.
- Small and large intestine obstruction, constipation, bowel diseases, large hemorrhoids
- Weakness, acute infection, dehydration
- Pregnancy and nursing, menstrual cycle
-Stent in biliary duct
- Renal failure
Release of Liability:
The author describes in iraisemyhealth.info the details of his personal experience, his achievements, his understanding of the subject and publishes in addition the numerous testimonials he received. Each testimonial can be authenticated. This, however, is not an assurance that you will get the same results; each person is a special case. The author giving no personal advice and making no individualized support, he cannot in any way avail himself, nor be held responsible for any effect, positive or negative, found by a surfer who viewed this website and reproduced his experience.
Intellectual property and copyright:
All text, images and video contained in agirsante.fr are owned by the author of this website: Denis Lecourieux. Any copy or total or partial representation of this website by any person whatsoever without the express permission of the author is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 of the Code of Intellectual Property. Violators will be subject to prosecution.
Personal data :
Each mail of people who brings one's testimonial is archived, so mail addresses are preserved for a possible future contact if the content of testimonial required it. They will in no case disclosed to third parties without written consent of the person who testified, or to a company for commercial purposes.
One or more cookies (small text files) may be automatically installed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit iraisemyhealth.info, but no cookies for advertising or marketing purposes. You can delete them using the toolbar of your browser. Since they are used to help navigation, it is better to remove them once your consultations on iraisemyhealth.info completed.
Name of the host:
The website iraisemyhealth.info is hosted by ovh, 2 rue Kellermann, BP 80157, 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1, FRANCE tél: 09 72 10 10 07